Road Town, BVI, May 14th, 2023, Chainwire
LBank Exchange, a global digital asset trading platform, listed PEPEAI (PEPEAI) on May 12, 2023. For all users of LBank Exchange, the PEPEAI/USDT trading pair is now officially available for trading.
PepeAI is an innovative cryptocurrency token that has captured the attention of the crypto community, building on the recent hype around the famous Pepe the Frog meme. Its native token, PEPEAI, was listed on LBank Exchange at 10:00 UTC on May 12, 2023.
LBank Exchange is thrilled to announce the upcoming listing of PEPEAI (PEPEAI), an innovative cryptocurrency token that has captured the attention of the crypto community, building on the recent hype around the famous Pepe the Frog meme.
PepeAI has a unique twist that intersects the world of artificial intelligence (AI) and memes.
PEPE AI is a FUN revolutionary crypto project that aims to combine the power of memes and AI to take people to the moon with the speed of light.
About PEPEAI Token
93.1% of the PEPEAI tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens burnt, and contract was renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply was held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.
Based on ERC-20, PEPEAI has a total supply of 420.69 trillion (i.e., 420,690,000,000,000) tokens. It was listed on LBank Exchange at 10:00 UTC on May 12, 2023, investors who are interested in PEPEAI can easily buy and sell it on LBank Exchange now. The listing of PEPEAI token on LBank Exchange will help it further expand its business and draw more attention in the market.
Learn More about PEPEAI Token:
Official Website: https://pepeai.io/
LBank is one of the top crypto exchanges, established in 2015. It offers specialized financial derivatives, expert asset management services, and safe crypto trading to its users. The platform holds over 9 million users from more than 210 regions across the world. LBank is a cutting-edge growing platform that ensures the integrity of users’ funds and aims to contribute to the global adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Start Trading Now: lbank.com
LBK Blockchain Co. Limited